Rooms to Go offers financing through its own private label credit card and its private lending partners like Klarna and Affirm.
Buyers can take advantage of the promotional 0% APR at Rooms to Go or apply for an extended financing term.
Let us discuss what is Rooms to Go and how its financing options work.
What Does Rooms to Go Offer?
Auditing - What are Accounts Receiv...
Auditing - What are Accounts Receiv...
Rooms to Go is a leading brand in the home furniture and decoration industry. You can find your living room decorative items and bedroom furniture here.
Moreover, Rooms to Go offers credit financing for your purchases. You can enjoy 0% APR on all your purchases made with the Rooms to Go credit card.
It has a large collection of home furniture and decorative items.
- Living Rooms
- Tables, End Tables, Coffee Tables, Table Sets
- Chaises & Settees
- TV Consoles & Stands
- Dining Rooms
- Dining Tables and Chairs
- Dining Benches
- Servers & Buffets
- Bar Carts
- King/Queen Beds
- Kids Furniture
- Decoration Items
You can find your favorite home furniture items at one of the retail outlets in 10 states. You can order online by using one of the several payment methods available.
What Financing Does Rooms to Go Offer?
Rooms to Go has a special credit card. It is a private label credit card that you can use for shopping at Rooms to Go only.
It has some third-party lenders as financing partners as well. You can also bring your own credit card or any other lender if you get a better deal other than the available ones there.
Rooms to Go – Credit Card
It is a private label credit card offered to Rooms to Go members. You can apply for this card online and get one quickly.
When you make purchases of more than $899.99, you qualify for the 0% APR offer. You have 60 months to repay your total amount in monthly installments.
However, if you do not repay the full amount by the end of the promotional period, you’ll incur deferred interest charges on the remaining balance.
This credit card is not valid for other purposes like online purchases or shopping at other brands.
Some key points to remember with this financing option include:
- Normal APR for new accounts or other than promotions is 29.99% currently.
- You have 60 months to repay the full amount at 0% APR.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- The 0% is applicable to purchases of $899.99 and above.
- You need to make the down payment for sales tax and delivery charges.
- The loan term and applicable APR may change after the promotional period ends.
Financing with Klarna
Klarna is an emerging brand for online payment solutions for retailers and businesses alike. Rooms to Go has partnered with Klarna to offer payment and financing options to its client.
You can select Klarna to pay for your shopping bill if you do not have the Rooms to Go credit card.
Some key points with Klarna financing include:
- You can pay with Klarna without applying for financing at the checkout or online.
- You can divide your total bill into four monthly installments without incurring interest costs.
- You can divide your total bill into a financing term if you do not want to repay in four months.
- Klarna’s APR and other charges will include in your monthly bill from Klarna.
When using Klarna financing, your returns and payment disputes will be handled by Klarna.
Financing with Affirm
Affirm is another emerging payment solution provider to retail and commercial users. You can pay with Affirm at the Rooms to Go counter or while shopping online.
Affirm is mainly a “Buy Now, Pay Later” service that lets you pay in monthly installments without applying for a personal loan at any bank.
Here are a few quick notes:
- You can repay the full amount in 4 equal monthly or biweekly installments at a 0% interest rate.
- You can choose a monthly installment plan of your choice.
- The APR at Affirm currently ranges from 0% to 36% depending on the total amount and your selected loan term.
- You can use the Affirm prequalification tool to estimate the monthly installments.
- Affirm does not affect your credit score with a soft inquiry when you apply for prequalification.
Financing with AcceptanceNow
AcceptanceNow is another private lender that you can use to make purchases at Rooms to Go. It lets you purchase furniture, home appliances, and electronics from its partner outlets.
Your total purchase bill will be converted into a financing facility. AcceptanceNow does not require a credit score as a condition to apply for financing.
Other Payment Options
If your preferred lender is not on the list of Rooms to Go, you can use the available financing easily. You can use any other leading credit card like VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
Similarly, you can obtain a personal loan or a payday loan to make purchases at Rooms to Go.
How to Apply for Financing at Rooms to Go?
You can follow these simple steps to apply for Rooms to Go financing.
Rooms to Go financing is offered through its partner bank Synchrony. It offers you an easy online process to check prequalification.
There is no hard credit check for the prequalification process. Rooms to Go does not provide information on its credit score requirement as it is evaluated by Synchrony bank.
Once you analyze your prequalification chances, you can move to apply for the financing plan. You can apply at the counter in one of the store locations or use the online application process.
Again, your credit score and minimum monthly income requirements will be appraised by Synchrony bank. You can apply with any credit score but it will impact your loan approval.
If you choose the 0% APR financing option, you’ll have to repay the full amount within 60 months.
The 0% APR term is currently an extended period due to Covid-19 hardships. Rooms to Go can change this promotional 0% APR period at any time.
Other financing terms will depend on your remaining balance after this 0% APR tenure.
Understanding 0% APR
0% APR means no interest costs within 60 months. However, it is a form of deferred interest cost if you do not repay the full loan amount within this promotional period.
Suppose your remaining balance after 60 months is $ 2,000. Then, you’ll need to pay accrued interest for this amount over the full financing term of 60 months plus the new financing period.
Rooms to Go Financing Alternatives
You can always use alternative financing options when purchasing at Rooms to Go.
Rooms to Go accepts all leading credit card brands like VISA, MasterCard, and American Express.
You can obtain one of your favorite credit cards from your bank, credit union, or a private lender. However, consider this option if you find a better deal than a 0% APR offered by Rooms to Go for 60 months.
If you are looking for heavy purchasing at Rooms to Go and cannot repay the full amount within 60 months, consider applying for a personal loan then.
A personal loan gives you the flexibility of using the remaining amount anywhere unlike the Rooms to Go credit that cannot be used anywhere else.
References for Research Work:
- Financing from Rooms To Go
- How to Make a Rooms to Go Credit Card Payment? An Ultimate…
- Does Walmart Have No Interest (0%) Financing?
- What Financing Does Home Depot Offer? All You Need to Know!
- What Financing Does Best Buy Offer and How Does It Work?